LEGO Valentine Mailbox Necklace
- 4 "letters": flat 2x1
- Mailbox pieces: gray box with white door
- The LEGO piece needed to make it into a necklace: Black Round Plate 2x2 W/Eye, Element ID: 237626
- 28 inches of red silk cord (I would recommend 28-30 inches for the necklaces, nothing shorter than 28 inches otherwise it will be too tight to go around the head)
- snack size resealable plastic bag
- red card stock, 6 3/8" X 3", 4 circles
- paper cutter
- 1 1/4" circle paper punch
- 3D foam mounting squares
These would also make great birthday party favors, too.
If you are looking for more ideas… I was taking a walk down memory lane and trying to think of all the class Valentine's exchanges from the past. We have done homemade Valentine's for all the class Valentine's exchanges since they started in 2004. Unfortunately I didn't take photos every year, but here are a few photos I found...
|2011 candy mazes|
|2010 lollipop holders|
|2008 Smarties holders|
|2007 lollipop holders|