Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mulberry Pullover Fleece Hoodie

Willow & Co. Mulberry Tunic by nest full of eggs
 I finished my third and last Kids Clothes Week garment! This is the Mulberry Tunic by Olga of Kid Approved. I made it into a pullover fleece hoodie without a closure. It's super soft and cozy and easy to get on and off. I'm so pleased with how quickly and nicely this came together.
Willow & Co. Mulberry Tunic by nest full of eggs
 I folded over the front bodice pieces too much, so the front bodice pieces don't overlap as much as they are suppose to. This also means that the hood came right up to the edge of the front bodice pieces. This was totally my mistake and no fault with the pattern/instructions. But I still really like how it turned out!
Willow & Co. Mulberry Tunic by nest full of eggs

Project details:
Size: 6
Fabrics: neon pink fleece, gray cotton for bias tape on hoodie/bodice seam
Modifications: no topstitching, no patch pocket, no buttons/snaps

kid's clothes week

 Today is the last day of Kids Clothes Week and I'm so happy I met my goal of finishing these three items.