Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Floral Hide-and-Seek Dress with Striped Yoke

Floral Oliver + S Hide-and-Seek Dress with striped yoke
 Kids Clothes Week is here! My sewing list includes 3 garments. The first one is complete!
Floral Oliver + S Hide-and-Seek Dress with striped yoke
 My inspiration for this dress came from this pin.
Floral Oliver + S Hide-and-Seek Dress with striped yoke
Project details:
Pattern: Oliver + S Hide-and-Seek Dress view A
Size: 6
Modifications: eliminated the V-notch neckline
Fabrics:
Dress: Liberty of London Tana Lawn Poppyseed Dreams Teal
Yoke: gold striped quilting cotton I bought at SR Harris
Notions: 3 flower shaped mother of pearl buttons I bought at SR Harris

kid's clothes week

I am currently working on the Sunday picnic dress, a pattern designed by Suz of sewpony. After that it will be the Mulberry Tunic, designed by Olga of Kid Approved. Back to sewing I go!