I bought the silicone ice cube tray with skull shapes for $1 at a dollar store, but others with skull shapes can be found at large craft stores for about $10.
- Gather similar colored crayons
- Remove the paper wrappers
- Break the crayons into small pieces and place them in a small glass jar
- Place the jar in a small pot of boiling water on the stove
- Once all the crayons have completely melted pour the melted crayon mixture into the silicone ice cube tray
- Wait for them to harden, then remove from ice cube tray
Now the kids can enjoy coloring with their new skull crayons. Have fun crafting with your kids for Day of the Dead.