What you need:
- Paper and pencil to make a template
- Wool felt in 2 different colors
- Sewing machine
- Headband (I used a fabric covered headband)
- With paper and pencil draw the 2 templates shown in the photo. The big ear piece is approximately 2.5 inches wide and 5.25 inches tall. The little ear piece is approximately 1.75 inches wide and 1 7/8 inches tall.
- Use those paper templates to cut out 2 big ear pieces and 2 little ear pieces out of the wool felt.
- Fold a big ear piece in half, place a little ear piece on top.
- At the sewing machine topstitch around the little ear piece.
- Repeat for the 2nd ear.
- Slide the cat ears onto the headband.
Thank you for taking the time to visit here.